Thursday, May 16, 2013

Help with TypeR

I had received some feedback a while ago that people didn't know what to do when they came to TypeR. Was this just a template for a keyboard?
Well, that's not good! I need to keep my users on the page!

My solution: tell people what to do.
As you can see in the image above, there are six tabs, each with different content. None of them are too long.

Now, someone new to TypeR, or wondering how to do something (like, add vowels, or the ₪ sign), can just look up at the top to find out.
An if they don't feel like seeing it anymore, just click the active (green) tab to collapse it.

Just as important is the SEO. I needed more explanation in the page itself on what TypeR is. I know that i at least will walk away from a page if it's only a doc page, usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment